Thursday, February 18, 2010

Museum

I saw Renée C. Byer’s photos. The pictures were very energetic. The pictures looked like they were sad or more like upset for some reasons. I felt little uncomfortable when I see them. Many of them were black and white. Also the subject and titles were shocking like ‘murdered parents’ and etc.

There was a picture that sick kid and his mother were hugging. It gave me uneasy and anxious feeling rather than peaceful or happiness. Its dark color, mother’s wrinkle and closed eyes were very effective. The child’s arms and position was making uncompleted hug and kind of diagonal lines. They were making it unstable. Its title is "The Sacramento Bee" by Renée Byer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. those photos were very sad looking and the titles were odd.

    ReplyDelete