Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog Posts for This Week

For this week, I would like you to post your opinion of the short video that Patrick will play in class on 3/5. This response doesn't need to be anything more than a paragraph describing whether or not you liked it, why, and your favorite artist interviewed in the video.

I also wanted to give you a head's up: During the next class, I've asked Patrick to distribute a short feedback form that he will collect. It is an anonymous form that will give you the chance to to give me feedback on the class and my teaching methods. I urge you to provide honest answers as the form will be anonymous, and will help me improve my teaching effectiveness for the remainder of the semester. This form will ask the following questions:

-What would you like to see change about this class? What would you like to continue?
-Do you feel motivated to create and encouraged to succeed?
-Do you feel that the instructor is prepared for class and comes to class with a positive attitude?
-How would you describe the classroom environment?
-What has been your least favorite assignment?
-What has been your most favorite assignment?
-What is your expected grade?
-What grade do you feel you deserve?
-Do you feel the workload in this class is too much? Not enough?
-Have the expectations of this class been made clear to you?
-Any further comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment