Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Video


When watching the movie, I really liked the one artist who took people's doodles and considered them into his artwork. Of course this was literally drawing, as opposed to some of the other artists, but it was still nice that he thinks to not overlook the little things in life. I personally find doodles very interesting and once did a whole project on the sort of psychology behind them, so it was cool to see that I wasn't the only one out there that has an appreciation for doodling. Also, I thought it was really cool how he kind of drew with water and then dropped ink into it to see where it would go and what kind of an effect he would get on the paper. He seems very innovative and unique, while at the same time kind of modest, and I really enjoyed listening to all that he had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment